Mad Cave Studios Showcase on May 15
While the biggest Comic Book companies in the USA gear up for a return in late May, indie comic book powerhouse Mad Cave Studios are prepping for a return in the form of a virtual showcase including a roster of Industry Veterans.
This showcase comes off the back of the Covid-19 prompted Comic Con cancellations and postponements. This virtual showcase experience is said to give fans the opportunity to engage in some much needed comic book-oriented fun. This virtual event will broadcast live from Miami, FL on Friday, May 15th from 12 PM to 5 PM EST hosted by Jazz Stone.
Join Mad Cave and an all-star line-up of special guests – including acclaimed writers Christopher Sebela (Shanghai Red, Crowded), Matthew Erman
(Bonding, Long Lost), as they discuss new projects from within the Cave. We will also be joined by a bevy of industry veterans to discuss the state of comics. But the fun doesn’t end there, famed artist, Liana Kangas (She Said Destroy) will be doing a live drawing and taking questions.
In an effort to help support Comic Book Retailers around the country, Mad Cave will be promoting and accepting donations throughout the event for Mad Cave’s GO FUND ME Relief Fund for U.S Comic Book Retailers.
Full Showcase Event Schedule Below
Mad Cave Showcase’s full schedule of events will be as follows:
1 pm EST
● Interview with Mad Cave’s new editorial members; Steenz, Erica Schultz and Michael Moccio
● Interview with Christopher Sebela and David Stoll to discuss an all-new project
● Interview with Matthew Erman and Shelby Criswell to discuss an all-new project
2 pm EST
● Live drawing with Liana Kangas
3 pm EST
● State of the industry discussion w/ Chris Arrant & Chris Fernandez
● Mad Cave Studios Product Showcase
4 pm EST
New comic book teasers and what to expect for the rest of the year
● 2020 Mad Cave Talent Search discussion and details
● Live Giveaway
● Live Q+A
● Goodbye and thanks for joining us