James Harren’s kaiju-action comic book series Ultramega continues to dominate the comics scene and industry as a whole. So much that Image Comics has announced a third printing of issues #1 and second printing of issue #2 announced today. Image Comics/Skybound will reprint both issues with new covers by Harren, available in full color and in black and white.
Harren is the creator, writer, and artist of Ultramega, with Eisner-award winning colorist Dave Stewart. In the world of Ultramega, a cosmic plague has spread and transformed everyday people into violent, monstrous kaiju. Only the Ultramega—three individuals imbued with incredible powers—hold the line against this madness. Their battles level cities and leave untold horror in their wake. Now, the final reckoning approaches for the Ultramega… but is this a war they can even win?
Where to Pick Up Ultramega #1 and #2
Ultramega #2 and Ultramega #1 reprints will be available in comic book shops on Wednesday, May 26:
- Ultramega by James Harren #2, second printing Cover A by Harren – MAR218742
- Ultramega by James Harren #2, second printing Cover B 1:5 copy incentive – MAR218743
- Ultramega by James Harren #1, third printing Cover A by Harren – MAR218744
- Ultramega by James Harren #1, third printing Cover B 1:5 copy incentive – MAR218745
Ultramega is also available on digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.
Want more Comic Book News?
1. 8 Page Preview: Your First Look at America’s First Female Detective in BETTER ANGELS
2. Your First Look at Dark Blood #1 (BOOM! Studios) from Walking Dead Screenwriter
3. Your First Look at Ultramega #3 (Image Comics) and Release Date
4. Comic Book News for this Week Ending 23/4