BOOM! Studios Begin Second Printing For Power Rangers: Beyond The Grid
BOOM! Studios, yesterday announced that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #31 is kicking massive goals. Capitalising off the highly-anticipated Power Rangers: Beyond The Grid epic from writer Marguerite Bennett (Animosity) and artist Simone di Meo (Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor), BOOM! Studios have announced that Power Rangers : Beyond the Grid has sold out (at the distributor level).
To meet the demand, MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #31 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT will arrive in stores on November 21st with an all-new cover by Jamal Campbell (Naomi) featuring the Solar Ranger!
After the stunning conclusion to the hit comic book event Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, an all-star team of Power Rangers are drawn together from across time and space to combat a never-before-seen evil. As they fight to prove to themselves and each other that they have what it takes to survive in a dangerous new environment, these iconic Power Rangers must defeat the onslaught of an unfamiliar, terrifying new villain.
Haven’t watched or read Power Rangers in a long while? This new team of Rangers includes:
- The Ranger Slayer, an alternate universe version of Kimberly Hart, the original Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger (who recently debuted in the pages of Saban’s Go Go Power Rangers)
- Cameron Watanabe, the Green Ranger from Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- Tanya Sloan, the Yellow Ranger from Power Rangers Zeo
- Andros, the Red Ranger from Power Rangers n Space
- Mike Corbett, Magna Defender from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
- Completing the team is the mysterious Dark Ranger, who is revealed to be Heckyl, from Power Rangers Dino Charge
This issue features a main cover by Jamal Campbell (Green Arrow), along with variant covers by Jordan Gibson (America) and Joana LaFuente (Transformers: Lost Light).
Print copies of MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #31 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT will be available on November 21st from local comic shops and online.
Currently, Power Rangers is celebrating 25 continuous years on the air. Making Power Rangers one of the longest running kids live-action series in television history with nearly 900 episodes aired to date. Created by Haim Saban and launched in 1993 with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the franchise celebrates its milestone anniversary year with the 25th season, Power Rangers: Super Ninja Steel currently airing on Saturdays at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon in the U.S.